יום רביעי, 3 בדצמבר 2008

Asya Entov Introduces Herself


Hello,

 

I am a candidate for the Likud Knesset, and I want to introduce myself and ask for your support.

 

My name is Asya Entov. I, like most of you, immigrated from another country (Russia), and I am very familiar with the challenges that immigrants face. I am “masorati,” married with three children, and I have a master’s degree in mathematics and political science.

 

I have been working in the Likud for many years, together with Moshe Feiglin, to create an alternative leadership for the country and to renew the spirit of Jewish nationalism.

 

In the last Likud primaries, I was successful in getting placed into the Likud Knesset list in the “Oleh” position (but we did not get enough seats to place me in the Knesset). This time, I am asking for your help to get me re-elected to this spot, and I look forward to serving you as a Member of Knesset!

 

As a Member of Knesset, here is what I will fight for:

·        a Jewish State

·        Aliyah as an integral part of the state

·        Bringing together Jews of all backgrounds

·        Deepening basic Jewish education amongst immigrants

·        Free market economy

·        Non-stop work to free Jonathan Pollard

 

Here is what I will fight against:

·        An Arab state west of Jordan

·        The Oslo accords

·        Massive immigration of non-Jews according to the current “Law of Return”

·        Unlimited power for the Supreme court

  

The primaries are Monday, December 8th. If you have any questions for me or about me, or about the voting in general, please feel free to contact me at entova@gmail.com . If you’d like, you can see my Hebrew resume and learn more about me at www.entova.com.

 

 

Thank you,

 

Asya Entov – Bringing the Olim into the Knesset.

אין תגובות: