יום ראשון, 30 בנובמבר 2008


Keep This Number
052-60-70-119

You're Going To Need It (When I become a Knesset Member)

Remember calling your Congressman or Senator?
Remember being able to complain to elected officials?

Who do you call in Israel? 1-800-KNESSET?

- I promise to be the elected official you deserve to have
- I promise to answer to you...the voter
- I promise to help you as best as I can
- I promise to listen and do whatever it takes to be your true representative

Above is my personal phone number.
On December 8th I'm running for the "Olim" spot on the Likud list.
I made aliyah from New York in 1990 and still remember what a true democracy is.
Help me represent you in the Knesset.


Election is Monday December 8th.


- I was the Co-founder of Zu Artzeinu and Manhigut Yehudit
- I have encouraged aliyah and Jewish leadership in over 500 speeches throughout the USA and Canada in the last 7 years
- I plan to focus on aliyah, Jewish education, settlement in every part of the land and ending Jewish poverty in Israel
- I'm forty seven years old, a husband for twenty seven years and a father of six

Help me become your representative for the "Olim" slot in Likud

אין תגובות: